InstaFollow for Instagram is an app that helps you with your Instagram account in a few different ways. With it, for example, you can figure out who has stopped following you. It also lets you keep a record of new followers, mutual friends, fans, etc.
InstaFollow for Instagram is basically a manager for your Instagram account that has many more features than the official app. In fact, it includes a lot of interesting information such as a list of your most and least active followers and which ones are spammers.
|App Download Version||2.2.5|
|Last Updated||Dec. 18, 2015|
|App by||INNOVATTY, LLC|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
InstaFollow for Instagram is a powerful management app for Instagram. With it, you’ll have access to a lot of interesting information about your account. The premium options (paid) even let you see a list of your best followers (those who comment the most and give a lot of likes).
With Instafollow you can stop following people who do not follow you, and you can also follow users who follow you but you have not followed them.
– Stop following someone who does not follow you on Instagram.
– You can follow who you are not at Instagra.
– View list of followers.
– View list of users you follow.
– You can filter results in any listing within the application.
– You can disable ads while using the cellular data network.
– An error causing unexpected application shutdown in Android 4.4
– Fixed the error that did not show the profile photos in Android Marshmallow 6.0 or higher.
InstaFollow for Instagram is an app that helps you manage virtually everything in your Instagram account.
Have you found yourself in an endless loop of “courtesy follows”, where you have a few dozen followers that never interact with you but you’re following hundreds of people you don’t even know or care about? Instafollow for Instagram can help!
This app will help you separate out real followers from spammers, clear your feed of unfollowers and, if you’re willing to pay, drill down into “big data” style analytics that will help you determine who your audience is and what they want.
It’s important to mention that you can unfollow (or follow!) only 10-20 users per an hour (this is an Instagram anti-spam feature, not an app issue!); if you try to mass unfollow your changes won’t be saved and you’ll have to wait another hour to continue.
The basic features of InstaFollow for Instagram (follow + unfollow users, viewing profiles, etc.) are more than enough for most looking for an easy Instagram follower management app. Here’s a quick breakdown of the pros and cons:
- Say Goodbye to Freeloader Unfollowers They follow you one day, unfollow you the next – now it’s your turn! Identify people you follow who aren’t following you back and remove them from your feed for good.
- Check Out User Profiles Are they a cool photographer you want to follow or a Russian shop selling skincare products? Find out with a simple click in-app.
- Optional Paid Insights and Analytics If you’re willing to pay you can get access to insights and do more with Instagram.
- Analytics Not Available in Free Version Advanced features are premium or in-app purchase only.
- Ad-Supported A “freemium” software, InstaFollow for Instagram is ad-supported so expect to see some ads from time to time.